Review : Yamagoya Ramen, Publika


A2-G2-8, Solaris Dutamas ,
No.1 Jalan Dutamas 1.
50480 Kuala Lumpur

For starters, I don't know if this place is still open. Even though I passed by it few weeks ago, there are few Japanese joints and they all look about the same to me 😁That's probably one good reason why my eggs shouldn't get fertilized. 


We were there after visiting an expo. Unsure of what to have, we thought we give this not-as-busy-as-others shop a try. It felt authentic enough with the pickled ginger, chili oil and even the sesame seed grinder. Well, the last I think is what separates local ramen from real ramen. Still dreaming about going to the land of the rising sun.

There are few different types of ramen available here. But all of them are the thick pork broth type.

It's just something that you either love or hate. Some people may find it overpowering. Some finds that it's therapeutic. For me, I think when done right, the broth is great especially on rainy nights. It warms up your soul with porky goodness 🐷

The taste is not bad. You can choose different sides to go into your bowl. But like everywhere else, the price isn't exactly cheap. Quite an indulgence.

Comments