Review: Starbucks, Kota Kemuning


Jalan Anggerik Vanilla 31/93,
Kota Kemuning,
40460 Shah Alam
Tel# +60 3-5513 6149
 There are so many branches but we ended up here since we were in the neighborhood. I think this is the most people that I've been with to Starbucks. All 4 of us.

I was waiting for my drinks to be ready when the guy after me kept blocking my view despite the fact that I was still standing there and budged not a centimeter. After loading all 4 drinks into my tray, he looked at me in disbelief. Uncle, you never see a Chinese girl lady buy so many drinks before, is it? I know I dressed not as nice as you and maybe like a homeless hobo in your spanky neighborhood but no need to keep cutting queue. I also very tired from standing so long one, ok. You think I got nothing better to than but to stand and cock caffeine block you?

The place was really nice, very relaxing. As it's in a residential area, the patrons are more matured and not your usual hipster crowd. Quite a nice departure from seeing kids taking selfies or hogging the seat with their bags, books, laptops, girl/boy friends, hopeless assignment papers. The drinks were also not watered down.

Starbucks has really expanded their food menu in the recent years. From just cakes, they offer you full meals now. 

However, we were just there for tea time so ordered this cheese and ham sandwich. It was quite flat, almost peculiar. Cutting with a knife proved to be quite challenging. Eating it with your bare hands would look out of place. Luckily, 60+ year old man no give rats ass to social convention and enjoyed his sandwich best he could and want.

Strawberry cheesecake. Quite like this as compared to their red velvet.

If this looks familiar, it's because you've seen it before 😄

In my entire life, I have received countless diary/planners. To date, I've only managed to use up maybe 2 or max 3. That also mainly for jotting down notes and not really used as a scheduler.

With Outlook, there's even more no reason to be using them. Or GMail. Or Yahoo Calendar.

So, I've got like easily 3 unused notebooks. Entirely brand new. Some have moved away from providing the calendar which is great.

Some just end up being a relic of the past.

Comments