Review: Dragon Star, PJ SS1


54 A, B, Jalan SS 1/22,
Kampung Tunku,
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel# +60 3-7877 6673

Unless you stay in this neighborhood or trying to avoid the traffic on Federal Highway, this part of PJ is an almost uncharted territory. Of the few times I passed by, this place stood out like a sore thumb, thanks to its gigantic bright signboard upfront. A family friend recommended this place for dinner which was good because it's not the kind of place people my age would go to.

Stir fried veg.
I could never remember its name for the life of me. Probably because it's quite expensive and the taste reminds me a bit of spring onion. Not sure why people like it as too much of it would make me lose my appetite for anything else.

Stuffed homemade tofu. A simple dish but tastes quite homely.

Roasted chicken. The best is when the meat is still juicy and soft while the skin is thin and slightly crispy.

Claypot fish. With lots of ginger and woods ear, this is a big bowl of hearty goodness. Best to have during a rainy night to warm the soul.

Comments