Die Schokolade

Sometimes, in life, you need a little sweetness. What better than chocolate to make the bitterness go away? Better still, the chocolate were in the communal fridge but place on your shelf that you thought it was yours, only to realize soon after that you may have eaten your housemate's stash 😚

Yup, guilty af but hey 🙌 I got some schokolade. It was really an honest mistake though.
I don't usually buy chocolate. Most of what I get are gifts or plundered from someone/somewhere else. The idea of buying something that'll make me fat in the long run is difficult to bring to reality.Which is why I take/steal whatever I could possibly get away with 😝 Shamelessly so.

Have you heard of the very corny joke about the view of the Milky Way from Mars? Well, no Mars here but the Milky Way was a bit too sweet for my liking.

Despite all their exotic flavors, they decided a Cookies and Cream flavor would be more suitable for their Western market. It has lower chocolate flavor compared to the original one, more of a milk chocolate taste. I would say stick with the original.

Have you seen this one before? If not, you are either too young or rich enough not to eat this. As a kid, this would have been today's generation version of Kit Kat. Still, it didn't mean that I get to eat it much. Maybe on some rare occasions of birthdays and parties. Not mine but other people's. My ex colleague handed it to me when we met up for dinner. Strange but nice gesture. We are no longer friends on Facebook and I don't recall the last time we talked.

I don't think kids these days would like this very much. It's fairly unexciting compared to others in the market today. 

For example, green tea Kit Kat. These used to be a Japan only but they decided to make more profit and have it everywhere else. While there is the matcha taste, it is still a chocolate wafer at the end of the day.

 Occasionally, Guardian/Jaya Grocer will throw a buy-1-free-1 for the Lindt's range. I do like their dark chocolate range but it can get boring. Which is why, some nuts always bring lots of fun.

The unpacking ceremony was momentous. Little did I realize, it may indicate the beginning of more unboxing.

Good because it's a great feeling to open something new.
Bad because it meant that I spent money to buy it 😭

Comments