How to: Cook Thai instant noodle


Leave it to the Thais to come up with different instant noodle flavors to whet your appetite. Over the years, I've tried quite a few. Nope, still didn't buy it myself but they were souvenirs. Many people would dismiss instant noodle as a proper meal but this is better than what I'd cook.

Two different sachets of magic. The flavoring and the dried up greens. My aunt would usually put in just half to make it less salty and "healthier". With Thai noodles, just put them all in ok?

Or at least that's what I do because I tend to cook it in too much water so it ends up taking ages to thicken/evaporate. Of which, by then, my noodles and veggies and whatever else have become a mush of their former self.

If it looks weird, that's because it's unrolled crab stick and hor fun instant noodle. Somehow, this type of noodle doesn't translate well into an instant meal. Soup flavor was all right, kinda spicy.

Comments