Itchy bawah

Yeast infection is quite common among women. Sometimes, you are just not taking good care of yourself. Sometimes, you just got a bad case of the fungus.

The one time that I did get diagnosed, I didn't even display any of the symptoms. Itching was when sweaty after the hair is long (5mm is) which was quite the norm. No spots or rashes. It only came to my attention when I had my annual pap smear.

Apparently, the levels were not great so the doctor asked me to take something to fix it.

So, I went to the pharmacists (since no company medical insurance policy covers female specific problems) and asked for my option:

do you want a tablet? 
yea, sounds good.
ok, so you just need to stuff it in your vagina. 
uh, do you have a tablet that I could swallow instead?
yes, but that takes longer to heal. 

Like seriously fml 😩Not trying to sound like some virgin but this was my pre-tampon days.

Thankfully, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. A pap smear was more uncomfortable. If you are interested to know in details how it went, here's a nice graphic.

They say it's best to stick to cotton panties (bye bye, lacy sexy panties) to more breathing, drink cranberry juice (bye bye, money), don't use tampons during infection periods. Basically, just be a broke ass woman with zero sex appeal.

Comments