Review: Frame Thai, PJ SS17

AG-3, Ground Floor,
Block A, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13, Seksyen 17,
46400 Petaling Jaya
Tel# +60 3-7954 4688
http://eatwritelife.blogspot.my/2015/01/review-frame-thai-formerly-lai-thai-pj.html
My last visit here gave a memorable impression that it warranted another visit, even if it was just myself. I like it that they have their menu all over the wall.

The usual sugar ad chili to go with your food. I think that would be fish sauce. Most of Thai recipes call for it and I am tempted to get a bottle myself for my culinary adventure. But, given that my kitchen is now used mainly for cooking soup and baking only, it's sounding like a wasted investment already.

The very deceptive pork noodle soup. Like most Thai food, this one packs a lot of heat from the soup and chili. I was taken back by how spicy it was, given how clear the soup was. Still, you shouldn't waste even a drop of it. Served in a larger-than-usual coconut shelf but smaller than a big bowl, I wouldn't say it's a substantial portion but anymore and your butt (hole) will be in hell for the next couple of days.

Nothing like some tim tab krob to finish off a fiery lunch. The ice was sadly pieces of smaller chunks. But it's good for those hot afternoons. 

Comments