Review: SnowFlake, Kota Damansara [CLOSED]


When I passed by this place the other day and saw that the signboard has been taken down, my heart plunged. It felt like a betrayal. First, Uptown. Now, Kota Damansara.

SnowFlake, why you no keep your stand alone shops open?!?!?!?

They only have the outlets in the malls (nearest to me) open and it is not worth going into a mall just to have this regardless of how obsessed/fascinated.  Perhaps it's high time to admit that this dessert fad is slowly coming to an end with Blackball also slowly closing down.  Chatime hasn't quite closed down though their business is noticeably, drastically reduced. But then again, asking me to pay above RM 5 for non-caffeinated, sugar water is too much even if it comes with my love, pearl balls.

Anyway, Snowflake will forever hold the title of best taro balls in my heart. Their peanuts are also good. Not crunchy at all but almost soft and that's the way I like it. Call it laziness to chew.

Comments