Review: Coffea Coffee, Encorp Strand Mall Kota Damansara [CLOSED]


What's the next thing to do after dinner? We hopped over to Coffea Coffee for a cup of coffee. To be honest, I don't really like their coffee but since we were in the neighborhood and the girls wanted, ok lo.

Compared to their Bangsar outlet, this has a more industrial theme. Unfortunately, there was a bazaar going on in the mall so the place was quite noisy. Not very gossip chit chat induce .

Ordered the cheese cake for dessert to be shared. It was not too cheesy when paired with the coffee but that's really what you're supposed to do: eat sweet cakes with bitter coffee.

I probably finished up majority of this cake because the rest were stuffed and busy talking. Regardless of the social setting (unless it's just me and another person), I tend to take a backseat and let everyone else do the talking, chipping in only when asked or have something important to contribute (which often is none like my life/self in general, fml).

People also tend to comment how much I can eat. Yet, they also fail to see how much I don't eat when not in other's company.

For the non-coffee drinker. Their tea is generally not too bad. At least not nausea inducing.
I've been laying off tea for awhile now after I started getting nausea bouts after my morning tea breakfast. It happens when I've had one too many cup and my tea is usually sans sugar and milk, even the quicker to get my stomach purging itself via my mouth. Sorry to disgust you there but the struggle is real.

They offer two types of beans in the usual variations e.g. cappuccino, mocha. Obviously can't recall what this was for the life of me.

My mocha was just so-so. Not very strong, not very memorable either. Except for the price tag. Just not worth the RM10+ I paid for.
Yes, I shall go back to my low class el-cheapo kopi.

Comments