Review: Coconut Grove, Bandar Utama PJU6


 It is surprising that this place has managed to stay in business for awhile but depending on the nature, any business will only start to see profit one year after in operation. Serving mainly desserts, their signature is obviously the coconut offerings.

There are other types of dessert available e.g. shaved flavored ice but I usually go for their coconut jelly without thinking twice. Are they that good? Honestly, I've not tried these else where so they are by far the best I've had.... since they are the only ones I've had. 

You get a coconut that's filled almost to the top. The jelly isn't too runny nor sweet but has that coconut flavor.

The great thing about this place is it's fully air conditioned and they usually put it on full blast. So you get to enjoy a nice cold coconut jelly in a cold air while it may be scorching hot outside.

You could also do a takeaway. Just make sure you use a sturdy spoon, preferably metal to really scrape the insides for coconut flesh. I broke two plastic spoons =( The heat fried my brain, hence the need for the jelly to keep my cool.

Not a very cheap dessert but quite cooling.

Comments