Review: Bad Boy Cooks, Oasis Damansara

This place is usually rather crowded and that's a good sign. Their menu is also relatively cheap that you could still find mains at less than RM 20.

With a logo like that, should I expect an angel disguised as a bad boy cooking away for me? Ha ha. Seriously though, it's more likely to be a bad boy disguised as an angel trying to cook his way into my heart then break it when he's done. fml.

 Click for larger image. They have added more items onto the menu, offering Oriental food. Visit their Facebook page for more details. No, I am not getting paid for this. Unless you click on the ad link on the right.... 

 Iced lime tea. At RM1, this is a steal. Not overly sweet, my body thanks them for not feeding it more sugar. Do you know that sugar is very potent? It can make you get addicted like a drug addiction. I guess I am somewhat blessed for the sugary treats that I adore are sweet guys and sweet words. Oh wait....

 Chilli nachos. At RM6, they were rather generous with the minced meat. Nachos were excellently crispy and didn't get soggy.
What's missing was cheese.

 Al funghi spaghetti. It's just mushroom carbonara. Ultra rich and creamy, this is something that you want to dig in immediately, risking burning your tongue because it was just that inviting. Plus once it cools down, you end up with a very unpalatable plate of pasta swimming in oil (true story).

 Double DD. I wish it was referring to boob size but at RM 13, it's actually just a double beef patty with double cheese. If I could increase my boobs at RM 13, I would grab that opportunity. Actually, I could just buy two of the burgers and stuff them into my bra then voila, breast augmented.

While the burger wasn't exactly huge (don't be fooled by the puffy bun like my pushed-up boobs), the patties themselves were sizable and a good effort. Not too dry but certainly a mouthful. Wonder if I could say the same of my ladies bits.

 Beef patty & mash. Since it was only the two of us, I wasn't sure if another main is a good idea but he went ahead anyway. RM13 only, it wouldn't hurt as bad. Still, the plate arrived rather filled. The meat was just so-so and you get a similar creamy pasta sauce. Certainly a more simple but hearty dish.

Comments