Review: Noble House, Klang

 5, Jalan Temoh, Kawasan 18,
41300 Klang
Tel# 03-3343 0927

Wow, back to back of some of my favorite things. This is making me forget that I haven't had dinner because I feel full just from blogging about these things that make my heart flutter and my stomach full.  First off, many apologies for the bad quality of the ensuing pictures. I was really hungry and was still learning the ropes of my (then) new camera. Still am now but I guess I suck less at it now? But I still do suck (at) others.

 Char mee hoon kun or stir fried rice noodle RM 12. A very far cry from your usual char kway teow, I like this very much for its slight sweetness in the noodles. The pieces of spring onion on the other hand usually ends up on my mother's plate. Or whoever sitting beside me.

 Stir fried potato leaves RM 14. Another simple but homely dish. My parents gave me a packet of raw potato leaves once but I just couldn't recreate it at home =\

 Deep fried pork spring rolls RM 10. Apart from being deep fried, this was a little too meaty for my liking. Thankfully, there's the sweet chilli sauce to make it delicious.

 Loh mee suah with oyster RM 12. Is it because this is one of my favorite dishes here that's why the picture turned out nice? More likely because I was feeling a bit full by then so my hands are less shaky. They are generous with the oysters. They maybe on the small side but certainly big on freshness. Add a dash of vinegar and this noodle becomes the perfect thing to tuck into with its shredded cabbage and egg bits.

Crispy chicken with almond RM 19. This is actually not any ordinary chicken dish.
The skin is first stripped away from the meat that is turned into a paste before they are assembled together. Finally, chopped almonds is stuck to the bottom. The end result looks like your normal chicken. It is anything but. Another house specialty not to be missed.

Given how my memory and Chinese language skills can rival each other in terms of being worst, here is the receipt for this meal:
The special noodle is the first dish and shouldn't be missed when dining here.

Comments