Three Brothers Satay Celup, Puchong Jaya

 9, Jalan Kenari 9,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47170 Puchong
Tel#019-220 8126
https://www.facebook.com/ThreeBrothersSatayCelup/

 For starters, I'm not a fan of satay celup. I don't understand the allure of cooking food in a peanut sauce. Of the few times I was in Malacca, it wasn't one of those things that I looked forward to. Sure, it's great as a dipping sauce at the lok lok van but this? Not the same. Some may argue that if you like peanut sauce, this would be heavenly.

Quite the contrary. When cooked in peanut sauce itself, the taste is just too overwhelming. So, when news about a satay celup shop opened up in Klang Valley, it wasn't terribly exciting but I did go all the same to see if it's any better, having been tuned to cater to our tastebud. The way it works here is you get a table and grab whatever food that you want from the fridge. They do offer BBQ services too. Depending on what you take and how many, prices may vary from 80cents to RM 3.

At the end of it, I'm still not a convert. 👎

Comments