Tai Ka Lok, Puchong

No. 6, Jalan TK 5.40,
Km 13 & Jalan Puchong,
Kinrara Industrial Park,
47100 Puchong
Tel# 016-619 4377

A rather isolated neighborhood, the place can be rather crowded during dinner. Even though we were there while the sun was still up, the restaurant was already full house and we had to sit outside by the road side.

Steamed homemade tofu with mushroom and carrot.
Similar to egg tofu but firmer, a rather simple dish that's probably more suitable for kids.

Kung pao chicken.
It's funny how growing up, I've never really had this dish before and only associated it with Americans. Do I like it? I think the fried mantis version is better. Tonnes. But that's really because of my preference for fried food.

Fried kailan.
This must be my favorite right? Well, initially, yes. After awhile, it was a bit too salty and the green taste was too concentrated. After all, one table spoon of stir fried veggie versus one table spoon of fried veggie. The latter would mean you're eating more but it just was off-putting to me.

Comments