Ikea Food Court, Mutiara Damansara

 http://eatwritelife.blogspot.my/2016/09/review-ikea-food-court-mutiara-damansara.html

After maybe 2years of renovation, IPC finally reopened. There wasn't much fanfare but they started with a Christmas charity drive. Instead of spending on decor, they decided to channel the money to some donation. Most of their tenants have also moved in but the place isn't quite back to its former glory.

While Ikea cafeteria didn't undergo any renovation, their menu did change. For one, they now offer chicken meat balls too. You know, in case if you're still concerned about horse meat

 Roast chicken with fries and steamed vegetable
I like their sauce that has a hint of citrus instead of being all creamy. Fries weren't freshly fried but still crunchy. Chicken was a half leg but quite thin.


When made to self service, of course you would fill it up to the brim. Although their mushroom soup taste a bit like it came out of a can, I still do like it as it did have some chopped mushroom. Also good that they keep it heated.You know what they say (or at least I say), warm food is always good. Except if it's sushi. You should probably steer clear of sushi that's warm from being out in the room for awhile.

 Their menu stopped featuring the 10 pieces of meat ball as it focused on the chicken meat ball as well as set (RM 16 for 10chicken and 10 in tom yum if memory serves me right). Luckily, I gathered my balls to ask the server for the old menu and yes, it's still available.

My appetite wasn't quite there that night as I was still a little stuffed from tea time so the balls were just so-so. Somehow, the cranberry sauce has also reduced 😕



IKEA Restaurant & Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments