Traditional Recipe Restaurant, Kota Damansara


 12-1, Jalan PJU 5/7,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel# +60 12-290 2866
Although half Hakka, that part of me never quite took off when it died along with someone. I identify with being Cantonese more, thanks to my Cantonese late grandmother who took care of me in my younger days.

Hence, Hakka yam abacus isn't something I enjoyed a lot. However, this one was quite good, thanks to its slightly chewy texture and the accompanying fried dried shrimps. 

Loh pan mee because of some odd craving for loh mee. It turned out to be not bad. Soup was thick and had the right flavors with the egg and clouds ear fungus. I never thought it possible to turn pan mee into this but it turned out quite well. Also maybe the noodle were thin enough to pass off as loh mee.

Dry pan mee was a little special with the fried sliced bean curd skin. The egg deserves a special mention for its half boiled consistency. Do you usually poke the yolk and mix everything up together? I like to enjoy it separately but some say it gives the noodle a silkier texture when you mix them all up.

Traditional Recipe Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments