Tokyo Pastry, Kota Damansara

 No 2A-1, Jalan PJU 5/9,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya
 While the bakery is still there, I think the management changed as it's no longer listed on their official Facebook page. Or maybe it has now closed down because this was my 32nd birthday treat 😂

 The bakery and cafe has an English theme going on which is almost out of place in Kota Damansara but still nice to hang out in.


 So, it wasn't surprising when a group of kids teenagers adolescents were there for a cosplay photo shoot. Honestly, it's been quite some time since I last watched anime. Maybe I've outgrown the phase or there's nothing worthy of my time. Last I recall, most of them were hentai .

 Do you like horses? Somehow, the very mention of horses just reminds me of this particular scene. I know it's a very old movie but there's just something beautiful artistic about it. Of course, Hannibal's version of it is no less spectacular.

 Only the front desk seemed not in tune with the English decor.

 The front of the shop functions as a bakery. They sell mostly buns, nothing very fancy.

 That's their cake display. Mostly mille crepe but they do offer some other stuff if you don't like layers of creams.

 Iced coffee was certainly not their forte.

 I find the coffee a bit too diluted and milky, not much of caffeine going on there. At least the tea was served in a proper tea set. Very dainty.

 Big breakfast as I was famished post exercise. What's your take on fasted cardio? Not many people understand why I look/feel/talk like crap when they meet me first thing in my day. I can't help it, I haven't been fed yet. Why else would I be out then?

 Their breakfast did have rather good ingredients but the execution was done almost poorly. I think they did try to make up for it with presentation but just still lacking it. Taste wise, you don't complain especially when you are famished. It's really not that bad, just could be better.

 Lets have some happy ending.

 Chocolate mille crepe and oreo cheese cake. Both are sweet in their own ways but the latter was better.

 Nothing like tea to balance things out.

Wonder what's in store for my 34th birthday 🎁

Comments