I Love You Yoo!


With so many branches all over Malaysia, I Love Yoo! was growing like fungus in a damp room. Quite like my room. You don't really notice it at first because they are small and easily overlooked. By the time you do see them, it's already too late.

However, unlike the fungus in my room, this one promises better endings though one may beg to differ.

There are so many of them in the malls these days but this particular one in Atria didn't quite survive. Come to think of it, not many things are surviving in that mall.

If you still haven't tried it or have an inkling of an idea what they sell here, it's mainly Chinese fried stuff. I wouldn't say it's Halal (certified) but they certainly don't have pork served here.

I like yoo tiao to go with the soy bean drink. The salty crunchy dough with the sweet drink is a great snack. Having said that, my favorite is actually the butterfly bun. This is a shorter version of the yoo tiao but sweeter with sesame seeds. If my hormones have it their way, the pulut bun is my top pick. The sticky glutionus rice in the middle is quite nice in the slightly savory puffy bun setting.

Are they better than your road side or night market sellers? Well, not quite but not bad still for someone who adores them.

 I Love Yoo! Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments