Sangkaya


LG-40, Lower Ground Floor,
IOI City Mall
62502 Putrajaya
https://www.facebook.com/sangkaya/
I don't think this place needs anymore introduction. Chances are, I'm probably the last one to try it out. 


When they first opened up, everyone was raving about their coconut ice cream. And who wouldn't? It's the perfect thing for our weather. Not as creamy as normal ice cream or as sweet, the taste is very much suited for the Asian palette.

They have many different toppings and I opted true to the theme with roasted coconut flakes. My first bite surprised me by how different it was. I honestly wouldn't mind having more of these but the price is a bit on the high side.

Sorry, Inside Scoop. I think you make me feel good then bad after that. Sangkaya is slightly better.
Sangkaya Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments