KGB, Bangsar

23, Jalan Telawi 2,
Bangsar Baru,
59100 Kuala Lumpur
https://www.facebook.com/KGB.Killer.Gourmet.Burgers/
 KGB was one of the few pioneer gourmet burgers before everyone started jumping on the bandwagon. They are still surviving and doing relatively well.

These burgers are costlier than your average McD or even Ramly burger but are they worth your penny cent?

I know I have the knack of taking superbly unflattering pictures. I know that karma will bite me when the time comes 💒


Maybe that's why my part time gig didn't quite fly 📷I've never really seen someone give you a straw with a drink can like this. Quite ingenious, to prevent it from flying off but some people also get annoyed when I bite the tip of the straw flat .

Fries chips with special sauce. You know how we really don't bother about the words fries and chips? Apparently, it confuses the daylight out of the English people because chips are generally thicker than fries and usually cut by hand whereas fries as thinner and usually churned out from a machine. Either way, these were quite nice though I find the seasoning a bit too salty.

When they say killer, the size can be quite a killer. About the size of my palm, if not bigger.

The many different faces of my big fat wedding burger. If anything, I take better pictures of food than people. You know, food doesn't quite move unless to go into my mouth 😝

This was quite good though I think they could do with a bit more of sauce.

KGB Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments