Tea & mooncake

 Nothing goes well with mooncake quite like Chinese tea. What better way to serve it than a proper tea set?

 My parents gave me this set but they were rather tiny. Each cup is barely a mouthful. For someone who enjoys tea a lot, this is a bit of a downer but it's free 🎁

 You have to give it props though for at least being cute.


 I wish to say that this happened today, tonight but it didn't. In fact, I drove back home to an empty house to cook instant spaghetti with god-knows-how-old fish for dinner while watching a series about two broke girls, followed by crushing candy in between writing for a non-existent crowd.

Yes, it has been a sad night for me by all accounts. Neither did it help when I started spinning the soundtrack of In the Mood for Love.

Was tonight by choice or circumstances? Some argue it is the former though I think it's the latter. 


But looking at the humongous salted egg yolk here,  I am reminded of all the yolks I ate this afternoon during the office party.

That is a happy thought, indeed.

Comments