Review: Sukiya, Kota Damansara [CLOSED]

27-1, Jalan PJU 5/15,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara,
47810 Selangor
Tel: 03-61433031
https://www.facebook.com/Sukiya.My

So sad that when I passed by the area few days ago, this place has closed down and undergoing renovation works. Not sure which will be taking over the spot but fret not. Their Uptown branch is still available for you to satisfy any craving for beef rice.

My 31st birthday lunch. Well, the day after.
The same beef gyudon (beef simmered with onion and rice) with the addition of cheese. I found the cheese to be weird but heck, it does work (in a way). As the cheese isn't melted, you do get bits and pieces of it along with the beef and rice, depending on how you eat them. Either way, it isn't your typical Japanese beef meal but decent one nonetheless.

Chicken karaage or fried chicken.
While it is healthier (than its Western counterpart), I found them to be a bit on the dry side. A little mayo would have helped too.

Comments