D#37: 7th Dec

Ok, so this is a bit of a cheat one since it's done the day after but anal me won't allow me to skip a day, particularly when there is a way to workaround it. Or as how management would put it, being outcome focused and the outcome is that I stayed on the path of being thankful and learning something everyday.

Thankful
- Cut down on my coffee intake after it escalated to worrying levels last week. No withdrawal syndrome either. Sleepy? The burgeoning workload is the antidote to it. When you have many things due at around the same time, who has time for fatigue? Or sleep as a matter of fact. Though in my case, blogging T_T
- Scoring one out of two, tried the famous stir fry noodle all the way in Old Klang Road. Best of all, I didn't have to drive :D
- The possibility of a nice belated birthday and Christmas present. Sure, they are rolled up in one but it is something that I've been wanting so that is what really matters ^_^ The very possibility that it ain't happening is also very real but heck, let me enjoy my moment please until my goldfish memory kicks in. 

Learnt 
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Why must we appreciate best only after we have lost it?
On the other hand, out of sight, out of mind.

Comments