on writing

Source.
Who knew something as simple as writing a diary or more accurately, diary keeping (*cough*) could mean so much?

Source 2
It is a pen. Just a bloody writing instrument. How did you manage to span it into something so deep?
But, having said that, there's no denying how good it feels to write with a one that fits snuggly in your hand, glides across the surface as your ideas flow in sync from your mind to the open world. To give life to them but also subject them to the possibility of ridicule. Painful because in your head, they were products of greatness 

After awhile, I wonder if anyone would look through my archives and find any words of wisdom. Perhaps, they'll learn from my mistake. How best to avoid the pitfalls of a mundane, ordinary, exceedingly stupid choices. 

 But at the end of the day, my words, in essence, isn't meant to serve as a lesson of anything. 
If anything, I just want to write for the sake of writing. Don't read too much into them or take me seriously. Just like how I want to appear to be intelligent by posting artsy fartsy long ass articles that are of no relevance in today's society like my degree.

It would be great though if you would click on the damn ad links so that I could generate more revenue.  Actually, that is probably one of the main factors. 

Comments