D#54: 24th Dec

Although it's a lie, changing the date this post is created allows for better viewing. It also lets my anal or fairly rigid self to be able to sleep better at night. Don't question my style ok?

Thankful
- The day got colder less hot to work at home
- Enjoyed the get-together in the name of a wedding
- Got near-pissed drunk at a wedding dinner. Most embarrassing moment was nearly walking into the gents after exiting the ladies. I was looking down and clearly not checking my directions. My sense of direction took a plunge, no thanks to copious amount of red wine. Hey, it's been paid for already, ok?

Learnt
Started on Javascript which is not too difficult (for now). Main stumbling block is coming up with a proper logic structure. Nested control structures. It's like Inception but in programming format.

Comments