Review: Fatburger, Citta Mall


I didn't know how famous this franchise is until teddy suggested to try it out.
With the many, many burger joints that have popped up in the past year, can I be blamed to think that this is just another one of them?

What goes best with burgers and fries? Why, soda of course!

Chicken tenders in spicy sauce. The meat was slightly tough, I'd preferred if they used the drumstick or breast meat. Anywhere not so tough and dry. The sauce wasn't too spicy for any typical Malaysian (unless if you are Chinese). Love the side sour cream. Actually, I like sour cream in general. Given the choice, I can probably eat it with anything and everything. That's how far my love for it goes.

Original Fatburger. For RM 18.90, it is substantially sized but does it fare up inside? Well, yes and no. It could have used with a bit more of wet ingredients or perhaps lather on more sauce. The meat was just ok but I prefer mine more juicy. Overall, it is definitely much better than McDonald's but rather pricey.
Fries were a bit of a disappointment.

I can't recall what this is for the life of me as it wasn't my order :P But the gigantic fries were a turn off. It's like eating mash potato in stick form.

Comments