Review: Daro Crispy Chicken, Bangsar [CLOSED]

Although I passed by the place numerous times, it was only on that rainy evening after my appointment that I stepped into it. Mainly just to avoid the evening traffic. 

Occupying a corner lot, there were about 3cashiers and each time I passed by (at least once a month), the place was always almost empty, save for one or two tables. One thing about me is I don't like to pass off judgement or come to conclusions without trying or experiencing it for myself. Some people say that's silly, stupid even because there is a reason why nobody is there or nobody tried it. My reasoning is simple. For new startups, if nobody gives them a chance, how is anyone going to know how good it is? And even if someone else has given it a shot and didn't like it, I'd still try it for myself first before coming to the same conclusion. Why? I mean, after all, someone else has already tried and tested it to be a failure.

Well, one man's poison, another man's honey.
Given the same logic, if a man dates a woman and finds her to be incompatible with him, it doesn't mean she can't make another person happy. If like that, I think I should go be a nun. I've lost count of the number of men who rejected me T_T

The chicken came in this camping gear, complete with a collapsible handle. Quite nice.

For RM 8.95, you get 3 sets of chicken wings and drumsticks with a generous lather of spicy sauce and da side of pickled cucumber. The sauce isn't very spicy but it has the heat going on. There is a slight sourness to it too. Fries still can't beat McDonald's but better than KFC's. Overall, it did taste healthier than KFC as it was less greasy.

Unfortunately, when I passed by the place few weeks ago, it was closed. I think it's not for renovation but for good :(

Comments