How To: Make Miracle Salad

 It's a miracle salad because it's made with Miracle Whip. You will not resurrect or miraculously end up looking like Brad Pitt or have RM2.6billion in your bank account. I bought the mayo-substitute solely because it was on sale in Cold Storage. How else best to use it if not with salad?

 Instead of boring lettuce, I decided to use purple cabbage and carrot instead. The former was cut into long strands and they taste similar to normal cabbage except crunchier. I used a peeler to finely grate the carrot. Of course, if you got time to spare and good cutting skill, use a knife instead. Not pictured here is the cucumber which I peeled and chopped up roughly.

I did two different combos. If you're not going to eat them immediately, I recommend not to mix them all first to avoid a soggy salad. Both the salads here feature the same ingredients, except in different ration. The left has more carrot whereas the right is more of a cucumber salad which I threw in some cockroach eggs dried cranberry so it ended up being slightly sweet. The dried berries were also on sale. Yes, these were quite cheap salad.

 Salad alone is insufficient to feed me so I threw in some leftover chicken which went well with the whip.

Somewhat healthy but not quite. 😁

Comments