Chicken Up, Subang SS15

 7, Jalan SS 15/4, Ss 15,
47500 Subang Jaya
Tel#017-577 9377
https://www.facebook.com/Chicken-Up-Subang-Jaya-174735749703283/

 Despite all my attempts at eating healthy, fried stuff is one that I could not resist. And if it's chicken, my knees go weak. Fried protein, there's nothing better. Sex? Overrated.

The wave of Korean fried rice isn't showing any sign of slowing down. If anything, everyone is eager to fry some chicken up in different ways. I have always liked KFC but McDonald's version seems healthier as it's not as oily. I've had Korean fried chicken before but not quite like this.

Since there were the 2 of us, we settled for the mega half chicken instead of the wings because we can really eat a lot of meat and wings ain't got much flesh. The wait was worth it because the chicken was fresh out of the fryer, very hot and juicy. This is the Spicy Up version that's (I assume) is the original recipe but with some chili added into the marinade, resulting in a slightly spicy chicken.

If KFC's hot & spicy is more of a spice blend, this one would be plain chili. It's not too spicy to handle, just good enough for a kick. Of course, the flesh is the best part and it was so crispy without being too fat underneath.

I just may never look at fried chicken the same way again 😔 At RM 28, I don't know if our paths shall cross again 😢


Chicken Up Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments