Crazy Kopitiam, Puchong Jaya


 1B, Jalan Kenari 17,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47100 Puchong
Tel# 03-8080 2227
https://www.facebook.com/crazykopitiam.com.my/

With a name like that, you would think that they would be up to some out of this world shenanigans with their menu. However, they offer the same routine stuff that you would find at all other kopitiams. Disappointed? Well, a bit.

 Hot tea and milk tea. Like what's the difference? One's with condensed milk because we should make the effort to maintain the ratio. Luckily, the tea wasn't watered down so quite worth that few more sugar.

 Home made fried curry mee RM 9.10.
I was rather blown away when they served this because you only get it this manner from mamak, not a kopitiam. I like it when they make the noodles on the dry side and you can certainly taste the spice from the curry. They were also equally generous with bits of chicken.

Crazy sausage roll RM 6.50. It's really sausage wrapped with French toast, something I haven't had in the longest time.
It tries to be healthy with some lettuce to hide away the mayo so that it doesn't taste too dry.

 Toast. I demand to know who started the trend of putting on the slabs of butter on toast like that 😡Why do they no longer spread the butter around anymore!??! I first noticed it in Old Town before it spread like wildfire to every other joints serving toast.
This is part of their set of RM 8.50 which comes with a drink (tea, coffee o'), toast and 2 half boiled eggs. Maybe we waited too long so the toast wasn't as crunchy by the time I got to it.

 Half boiled egg was closer to being cooked than half. I'm somewhat undecided on how they serve this. Part of me likes that someone else took the effort to break them out of their shells. Part of me feels that it takes the novelty of the dish away.


Crazy Kopitiam Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments