Hinz Kitchen, Cyberjaya

3440, Jalan Teknokrat 3, Cyber 4,
63000 Cyberjaya
Tel# 012-268 0621
https://www.facebook.com/HinzKitchen/
 Hinz is without a doubt one of the more thriving restaurants in this neighborhood. However, I've had more than my fair share of bad luck when dining here. Of the few rare times that  I did step out for lunch, few were spent here. Majority didn't end well. They either forgot my order it took the longest to arrive despite being placed in queue first. But, my misfortune with office lunch extends beyond Hinz so maybe their service is OK, just not for me?

They serve both rice and noodles, single serving to cater to the office crowd. I've tried quite some of their fried rice variations (possibly the only time I would order fried rice happily). The salted fish one is not bad. Normal one is OK. They haven't done bad enough that I wouldn't come back. Not with their food at least.

This is their fried noodle. Sorry, can't recall which but it was all right. A little bland but nothing some sambal can't fix.

Fried wantan mee. A recommendation from a colleague, this almost felt vegetarian. It lacked that frying taste. Good if you want something mild.

Comments