Tea & croissant: Going to work

 After a slightly disappointing visit to the museum, we ventured around the neighborhood and came across this petrol pump. I suppose this is where I say our government is doing a good job with the fuel prices.

 Second of such vandalism in French. Or at least the one that I came across.

 More Eiffel sightings.

 It appeared to be a business district as most all of them were closed and we could walk in the middle of the road with no fear of being run down by a car.

 Most of the buildings have tall windows which is good as it means more natural lighting. I would like to have tall ceilings and big windows too but our offices are built in such a way that it resembles a prison ward. And when they do have big windows, it's in a such a way that the sun blinds and heats you up either in the morning or evening. There is just no winning.

A courthouse, I think.

Comments