The Abs Killer


A Taiwanese franchise, Donutes made its call to fame with its 24hours operations. After all, you don't want to be eating mamak in the middle of the night every single weekend.They used to have special discounts at night but I don't think they do now. I bought their special cake.

What's so special? Well, you tell me. The size is almost bite size, taste was just ok, texture was on the hard side but that maybe because I kept it overnight. It's not cheese on top, just some cream with a hint of chocolate. Buy again? Nope.

Another famous bakery is Moonlight Cake house. The Puchong branch is quite large with an upstairs dining area for you to have full meals as they serve Western food. We were here after dinner so this is all for us me.

Between Krispy Kreme and Big Apple, which donut would you get fat over? For me, any is good as long as someone bought it for me 😗

Even if they left me with the last miserable piece, I still like it. This doesn't look all that appetizing but it paired well with coffee. 

Standing in the other corner is the American franchise. My preference would be these as Big Apple's donuts are not as light (in terms of weight) and air as Krispy's.

While Big Apple's donuts are all about their fillings, Krispy Kreme donuts go for the topping. My all time favorite is the original glazed. Simple but delicious.But their other donuts are good even till the next day. No need to reheat to make them fully or airy. Kinda scary because what did they put in their donuts to make them so for such a long period of time !?!?!

Nothing like coffee to complete a tea break with donuts.

They are the most un-diet friendly snack but damn, they taste good.

 Of course, they are the best when someone bought it for you as a gesture of goodwill.

Comments