Tea & croissant: Spot the Eiffel

Although it's tall and hard to miss, you have to be at the right spots in order to see it. On my first day in Paris, it wasn't until I was Pantheon which was on top of a hill that I first spotted it. Everybody seems to like to do some pose with the tower. You would see some too if my travel companion is a better photographer or complains less about it.

So the people haven't quite given up hope yet of risking another bridge falling, resorting to this to commemorate their everlasting love. Pointless, I tell you. If a lock can really secure a relationship, I would buy the safest and most unbreakable one in the world.

You'd think that a brooding lion statue would look more menacing but this one looks rather bored, not the least majestic. The Eiffel tower is though.

If you walk along the banks of Seine, the view changes with each step. After awhile, it does get boring but when you think of how much you've paid for the trip so far, it becomes enjoyable again.

One item of my some bucket list.

Comments