Tea & croissant: Louvre on (then&now) dead Egyptians

 So after knowing about how the Egyptians lived, it's only appropriate how they transcend into the afterlife.

 Letters on papyrus. There were quite a lot of artifacts on display but none of them came with English description. Wie schade!

 Their carving skills improved too.

 I'm sure you're familiar with mummies but what about sarcophagus?

 There are many different types available, depending on the dead's status and wealth.

 A number of them were rather colorful.

 At the end of it though, this is the box you'll fit into. Actually, just cremate me and bury my ashes in a forest.

 Which is your pick? I prefer stone as it looks sturdier.

Somehow, it's almost like a Matryoshka doll but for the formerly-living dead.

 The mummy or mummified body. Those tiny jars contain the dead's organs.

 To be honest, this creeps me out. No idea if that's a real body wrapped inside....

Comments