Tea & croissant: More marble and stone

 The amount of busts in this place make me wonder how do they keep it clean. Imagine all the dust. Oh wait, I forgot it's not in Asia.

 Athena does seem to be featured quite a lot here.

 Hey, what are you looking at?
Their penis had been made not to scale.

Hey girl. Fine ass you got there.
Just for the record, do all guys generally have pecks like that?

Son, come let me adjust that for you. Ma, stop it, you're embarrassing me.
It'll be very weird if you really had that conversation with you mother especially if you happen to be a full grown man and naked.

Look at my fruits. 
Apart from man boobs, do generally not-fat guys have pecks?

This is one of the more decently clothed statues. Maybe because it's a child and not an adult.

Story of their life upon their death.

When busts were first made, the eyes were just eyes without the iris/pupil.
When they started to put that detail in, it got quite scary.

And sometimes, you get this.

In this day and age, who would have the patience to do such things? Carving a battle scene out of a piece of rock?

What's up, bro?
Again, pecks. OK, I have not dated/seen that many guys naked (or even half naked from the torso up) so I'm just wondering if it's normal for them to have that.

Oh my god, don't they ever give up...
Or he maybe trying to motivate his team to follow him. How do you motivate someone who feels nothing?

I quite like this statue as it look rather realistic and the features on her face were beautiful.

However, from the side angle, you could see her expression of annoyance more clearly. I would be too if I was hanging out on my bed naked and saw a scorpion.

If these statues were ever brought into Malaysia for an exhibition, the amount of censorship would endless streams of black cloth to cover their modesty.

Like a father trying to give his son a lesson.

Omg, why hasn't she replied my text?

Because you got no game *chuckles* 
 
A rather spectacular work out of marble, Antonio Corradini's work revolve mainly veiled women and these are all carved. The realism is almost out of this world.

Likewise, do women generally look like this i.e. not much of a flabby tummy?

Oh god, what time is it?

Check out my abs, baby. Do you like my V abs? 
OK la, I admit that my knees go weak with those. Apparently, it's ingrained into us. The shape seems to divert the attention to the manhood and makes it alluring.

Comments