things that could never be

How do you like my new blog theme? I had always wanted something similar but couldn't really work out the code so abandoned the idea. After a bit of tinkering last night, I finally got it working. Or so I think. Seems like some of the features are still not on-board. Woe is me. And to think that I have a web developer at my disposal.

This is from long ago. Perhaps even two years. Snapped and sent this shot to someone who didn't get the idea. Rather sad but disappointment is my middle name. Actually, it's "Ai" but in my (parents') language, it probably means just that.

Not quite ice cream cone. It's not the rich dairy kind, closer to a sorbet but not quite. Kinda weird because it's slightly sour too. Think of it as icy diluted yogurt. But it was free so that was nice.

Cotton candy. Candy floss. Fairy floss. At least it's this and not this. What's worse is when you have long hair that acts like a dental floss. For your butt. I kid you not.

Comments