Taiwanese milk tea 純萃喝

When they made their debut in Malaysia via 7-1, I was very excited. However, what I wasn't expecting was for it to cost close to RM 10. RM 8.90 to be exact. For something so small and not even freshly made, it was hard justifying paying that kind of money. Also, it wasn't available at all -1 branches. Took few visits before I hit the jackpot. If you are really hoping to have some, you're better off looking at one of those Asian convenience store, where they have few other brands available.

Chun Chui He 純萃喝 has quite a lot of versions of milk teas in their range but there are only few you can get here locally. Since I only got one chance, I decided to go with the original milk tea. For starters, their bottle design is great. Unfortunately, not everyone shares my sentiment as their mind sees it as a shampoo bottle 😑 As for the taste, that was unfortunately a bit too sweet. You can taste the milkiness in the tea but the sugar was too much.

Comments