Klang Palace, Centro Mall [CLOSED]

You would think that a prominent Chinese restaurant chain would be able to withstand the test of time but that is not the case with the Palace Group. Their outlet in Centro Mall closed down after maybe a decade there. Sad because I did enjoy their dim sum.

For all it was worth, here is possibly the last meal there. Please do click on it because for a place that no longer operates, I spent more time than I should have editing the pictures and combining them into this one masterpiece.

Not using a mobile app but proper Photoshop on my laptop. That's dedication. I mean, the pictures were taken using a proper digital camera with a nice angel angle  and they most certainly deserve some appreciation. Somehow, this feels like how I still linger on with my exes despite it's all been done and over...


Comments