myBurgerLab

18, Jalan 21/22,
Sea Park
46300 Petaling Jaya
https://www.facebook.com/myBurgerLab/

You cannot mention Malaysia and burger without putting these guys into the equation. They are quite possibly the one who started the gourmet burger craze few years back. Instead of your friendly Ramly joints, they offered burgers that are big in size and flavor (sadly, also big in burning the hole in your pocket). But, it's really bang for your bucks because compared to franchises such as Carls Jr, TGIF, myBurgerLab do their burger right and well at it.

They have endless supply of soda to go along with their sets and I do recommend that. Solely because I love carbonated drinks and am quite kiasu when it comes to free things in general.

This visit was quite a long time ago so you may not see the same posters up.

But should you ever not know what to order, they use social media to reach out far and wide so you'll have better luck knowing what's in store there. 

Say cheese RM 18.40

So you get a nice grilled cheese with more melted cheese on the beef patty. It was juicy, not overcooked though the combo of sauce was a little peculiar ...

Prices quoted here is for the set that included the free flow drink and fries chips. These had a dash of spices and not just salt. They were made to order so quite fresh but my personal preference with fries are the ones from McDonald's. Thin and sodium loaded. What can I say, I've got cheap taste.

Sacre Bleu RM 22.50

This one was rather massive, with some blue cheese, caramelized onion. Almost like a French inspired burger and you really can taste that pungent cheese in there.

As mentioned at the beginning, the burgers aren't cheap if you compare them to your roadside stalls but you do get a big burger with fresh ingredients. Those alone don't come cheap. 

Luckily enough, they also opened up a branch in Cyberjaya and does delivery.

My company orders from them for training participants so there's no excuse of returning late from lunch. I really don't mind being stuck in the office in the whole day if it meant not having to endure the hot sun, sweat like a pig and best of all, free food.

Not sure if this is a special menu or done to our budget that it felt small in my hand.

It was my first time trying their chicken burger. While it's not bad, I think they do better with beef. This one is like the premium version of McD's chicken burger.

They are very generous with their sides of fries and nachos. So much so that sometimes, though I'm not the one attending the training, fellow colleagues would donate me these after looking at my depressing lunch. As again, free food makes me happy even if it's leftover though lately, I wonder if I should have a bit of standard instead of being treated like a trash bin 😔

I think this was on the bottom of the box. They most certainly put in a lot of omnomnomnomnomnom.

myBurgerLab Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments