Häagen-Dazs, One Utama

Lebuh Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya
Tel# 03-7727 5673
https://www.facebook.com/haagendazsmalaysia/
In the ranks of ice cream, Häagen-Dazs can be considered as luxurious. Which is why it calls for special occasion e.g. someone got a big fat bonus and promotion. Obviously that person wasn't me but he was kind enough to share the joy with me 😍I feel happy for him, like my tummy was.

Apart from scoops, do you know that they offer ice cream in other forms? Ok, not to say other forms but in different servings? Like waffles, pancakes and this: fondue.

Depending on how you look at it, this may be dessert but it was my dinner for the day. At RM 72, it certainly does qualify as a meal.

It was my first time trying out a fondue. I have to say that it was quite fun. The idea is simple: dip the food into the melted chocolate (in the center) and coat it with the chopped nuts. Yum yum.

The pastries and fruits platter has a good selection. Fresh fruits dipped in chocolate is not a bad idea. However, the chocolate chip cookie didn't pair that well with the melted chocolate. Surprising but true.


Mini ice cream balls were great though. The contrast of cold ice cream with warm chocolate is a delight to the senses. No doubt very fattening but that is also why this was my first meal of the day.

Dipping in action. Ordinarily, I don't eat bananas. For this, I make an exception 😄Still not converted.

Apple with chocolate, anyone? Also a slightly odd combination.

The.best.ever.

Why not usher in the new year with a sweet treat with your sweet heart? 💏


Haagen - Dazs Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments