Restoran Kari Kepala Ikan Tiga, Puchong Utama


 1,Jalan Bpu 5,
Bandar Puchong Utama,
47100 Puchong
Tel# 019-647 7941
 If you're in the mood for  steamed fish with lots of garlic, this is the place to go. If not, there are still other stuff that you can order. But their seafood is really what pulls the crowd in. One dish in particular.

Stir fried veggies. I don't know about this, still over the fence because it does have that slight pungent taste to it.

 Steamed egg tofu topped with dried shrimp. The tofu by itself is fine. The dried shrimps were too salty. Maybe they'll go well with rice?

Sweet & sour pork. Technically, there were more fried skin than meat but I ain't complaining.  I think I enjoyed this dish the most. The crunchiness with sweetness is quite addictive.

 Fried bean curd skin curry. I didn't try this because it looked ultra rich and best paired with rice too.

 This looks like a big nest of mess but that's a fish, lala, golden mushroom and way too much of chopped garlic in there. As expected, the seafood was fresh but the garlic just ruined it all. Maybe some may like it that way but vampire or not, I don't want my breathe to stink up so badly.

Restoran Kari Kepala Ikan Tiga Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments