Crispy Crust, Main Place USJ

LG.21, Lower Ground Level,
Main Place, Jalan USJ 21/10,
Taman Indah Subang UEP,
47630 Subang Jaya
https://www.facebook.com/crispy3crust/
 I quite like this mall as it's not that big and offers quite a few dining options. It's unfortunate that the takoyaki joint has closed down for good but business is tough, particularly in the F&B industry.

Will Crispy Crust be able to take the heat like how their fried stuff can? Lets see.

Fried chicken chop with spaghetti RM 16.90
The chicken was made to order so you are guaranteed a sizzling hot piece of meat served at your table. I don't know if it's a combo of my stupidity and hunger that made me dive right into it once my food arrived because that turned out to be near disastrous. Although I was expecting it to be hot, it was way hotter beyond my imagination. And not in a good way. It was so hot that I could barely taste the chicken. Also, the batter/skin was quite thick that it didn't feel like there's much meat in there.

As for the spaghetti, the mushroom sauce was sadly overshadowed by the hotness of the chicken. This is not spicy chili hot but temperature hot. The elements of the meal were good on its own but together, it was a mess, nothing to hold them together.

Fried fish fillet with spaghetti RM 16.90
Similar to my chicken order, I found that the fish also suffered from too much batter but at least you could still taste some of the flesh.

Crispy Crust Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments