Fish & Noodle House, Damansara Kim

77, Jalan SS 20/11,
Damansara Kim,
47400 Petaling Jaya 
There was a phase in my life where I was on the lookout for good fish head noodles. This would have been the place that sparked it all, courtesy of a friend who took pity on my (lack of) social life. She raved about their noodles and recommended to order their fried salmon skin which is usually limited.

Everything fried, what's not to like? I suppose the price is not very budget friendly so this became one of those places I go to for a treat. You do get a big bowl of noodles with lots of soup and fried fish, depending on what you order. My usual order would be with milk but you can opt for without.

If you're thinking of coming here for lunch, try to get there before the lunch hour as they do tend to get filled up pretty quickly. And, nobody can really rush through a bowl of fish head noodles🐟


Fish & Noodle House Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments