Review: Pickle & Fig, TTDI


26, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 2,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Taman Tun Dr. Ismail.
Tel# +60 3-2858 9960
http://www.pickleandfig.com/

Instead of going to Artisan Coffee (again), we decided to try this joint. It had popped up on my FB wall feed occasionally so it can't be that bad. But then again, quite a number of things have been trending on FB for all the wrong reasons too.

I had the mocha which was just so-so. Sometimes, it is hard to tell if the coffee in Malaysia has (much) room for improvement or my taste bud just doesn't know how to appreciate them. Given how to date only one cafe truly impressed me, perhaps it's time to rethink of new socializing methods.
This week saw me downing much coffee throughout the day. Partly from the lack of sleep. Partly from the overload of work. Partly ffs.

Fine, it was mainly ffs. I found the beans to be below average but heck, beggars can't be choosers. Had I gone out to It's A Grind each time for my caffeine fix, my bank account would be in dire need of fixing at the end of the week.

Beef bolognese pasta: minced beef + bolognese sauce + linguine + parmesan shaving.
It smelt good enough but why so little meat? Not my order so can't comment about the taste.

Comments