Thing I Learnt - 1 June

Wow, it's now the 6th month of 2015.
The other day got me thinking if times seem to be passing by quickly because there are just so many things to do that you feel there isn't enough time to do them all. Or maybe I am appreciating life better now. Either way, it means 5 more months before my birthday.

Today is a rather trying day.
I am trying my best to do everything.
Everything is trying to get on top of the list.
The list is getting longer and longer.

Things began to unravel towards the end and I feel somewhat guilty about letting my temper get the better of me. But, if you are going to drop an email every hour or so from the morning then personally get in touch with me in the evening, it would sound like a matter of life and death.

If it is of no hurry, why go through all that?
Still, my temper and patience need more work.
Dear Lord, please lower my expectation of people.

Comments