Thing I Learnt - 4 June

My nights are being occupied by 2048. Not that I started on it only recently; merely a revisit last weekend got me hooked. Again. Initially when first installed, it took me awhile to even reach 2048. So it was quite a victory when the number popped up on my screen.

That was months ago.

This week, I am very frustrated.
Not for failing to reach 2048. But failing to go beyond 8192.
2..4..8..16...32...64.... well, you get the drift.

Strange how is it that from feeling accomplished at 2048, the game has left me frustrated at 8192.
My fingers play on it long enough at a seating that they get cramps. No kidding.

But, I am not giving up. Just yet.
131,072. That's the highest number.

My fingers, on the other hand (no pun intended), are starting to give up....

Comments