House of Pok, Kota Damansara

 Yup back at the same place again because I was too tired and hungry after my facial nearby. First world problem but I didn't have lunch. Like every other day.

However, instead of their rice combo, I tried their pork soup noodle this time. Same MO where you pick the soup base and a side .

 The noodle did come in a fairly large bowl with quite a lot of parsley and goji berry. Somehow, either the wine was bad or too much of it that I didn't enjoy the soup much. If you're looking for good pork soup noodle, head over to Go Noodle instead. I picked la mian and it was cooked nicely, still springy. Since I was particularly ravenous, I added sliced pork belly which came in the soup very thinly sliced, very nice, very enjoyable. Almost enough to make me forget about the soup.

Thai style pork belly slices. This one was kind of spicy. As a side, the portion is rather sufficient that it almost made me regret adding on the pork belly.

Comments