Good Pick Noodles, Damansara Utama


Another place offering a build-your-own-meal. They probably cater for the office lunch crowd as the place was rather deserted during dinner. You can either build your own bowl or just select from the few pre-selected items.
Type of soup, noodles, meat, the list does go on for a bit, depending on your budget.

Udon noodle with fish ball and beef brisket in normal soup. The portion is enough for one, though you could add more to your heart's content (and wallet's discontent). I find this one to be a bit bland but maybe that's because my soup was more adventurous.

Spicy instant noodle and fish balls with beef. Since I don't buy instant noodles to cook at home, I do occasionally order it outside. The reason being I suck at cooking instant noodle. Like the easiest thing to cook and yet, I almost never failed to overcooked it into this soggy mess, due to my fear of under cooking it 😞Many a times that I wasted completely good Thai instant noodle and yet, I've never learnt my lesson.

Here, they cooked it just right and with that spicy soup, it's a notch up from Maggi Mee.

Comments