128 Restoran Dreamland Claypot, Semenyih


It's not that I have grown tired of Klang Valley that I'm now exploring Semenyih. Do you know how far Semenyih really is?? I applaud those who take the brave step to move there. The place is a sleepy town that probably comes to life once a year. Sorry if you're staying there and offended by my comment but know that I have nothing but praise for your courage to move there.

There wasn't much restaurants around that I resorted to Google and it suggested this place.

Stir fry paku with garlic. Crunchy and green, I like it when they cook it right that even the stalks are tender.

Salted fish with pork belly slices in claypot.
A wee bit salty so best to pair with rice. If you're on a keto/no-carb diet, beer perhaps? 😆

Signature steamed fish.

Almost every table had this that we knew it had to be it.
Turned out to be a really fresh fish that they halved and steamed with lots of chili and then some garlic. So it was a little spicy but the freshness of the fish makes it worthwhile.

Comments